Infant & Toddler
Our Infant Center is designed to meet the needs of infants aged 6 weeks to 24 months. We support parenting by enabling children to grow in a safe, stimulating, and loving environment. At Palm Academy, we believe in laying a strong foundation for healthy mental and physical development as early as possible. Our licensed daycare center incorporates baby sign language into our care infant program in order to help them begin communicating early. Recent studies have shown that babies who are taught sign language early, have a head start on spoken language and may develop a larger vocabulary more quickly. At Palm Academy, we are dedicated to giving your child the best opportunity to thrive, which is why even our infant care includes important mental enrichment strategies.
“Many children under the age of 3 now spend up to 10 hours a day in a daycare center. During this time, their brains grow rapidly.”
– Clarke-Stewart, Gruber, & Fitzgerald Infant Facility Number: 013420570
Click one of the links below to fill out and print enrollment forms.
- Infant and Toddler Needs and Services Plan 001
- Infant and Toddler Needs and Services Plan 002
- LIC613A Personal Rights
- LIC627 Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment
- lic700 Identification and Emergency Information
- LIC701 Physicians Report Infants and toddlers only
- LIC702 Preadmission Health History LIC995 Parents Rights
- Vegetarian Allergies Form
- Infant and Toddler Enrollment Agreement 001